Wednesday 21 May 2014

VOTE FOR KEN MOSS IN RISHTON

Voting begins tomorrow morning at 7.00am and Rishton residents are urged to vote for Ken Moss and keep the current team of Rishton Councillors together. Ken was first elected in 2010 and has striven to work hard for Rishton and make it easier for residents to get help when they need it.

Ken said, "I've done my best and I'd really like to carry on doing the job, it is tremendously rewarding. It's that time of year where I have to wave the party flag at everyone and cadge their vote but the simple truth is that in order to keep making a difference I need to be on the Council. It's time for me to ask the residents for help by voting for me tomorrow."

He added, "There have been a lot of false statements made by my opponents, statements which I feel are intended to deceive and bring about mistrust. I am making no such remarks and have no gimmicky promises of what I would do if I am elected for a second term. I just want to carry on doing my job and put something back into the place that has been my home all these years."

No comments:

Post a Comment