Monday 23 December 2013

FLYTIPPING ON HENRY STREET CLEARED

Flytipping down the back alleyway behind Henry Street has been removed following emails to the Rishton Councillors.

One resident said, "Can I take this opportunity to pass on my thanks for your help with the removal of the rubbish dumped in the back alley behind Henry Street which was preventing access for my builder to remove the rubbish from my yard as he was installing a new kitchen. This was the first time I have ever had to my local councillor for help and your prompt action and assistance was greatly appreciated. I was very pleased to return home from work today to find the rubbish removed and my builder advised me that you had telephoned. Once again, thank you very much and keep up the good work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment