Monday 16 June 2014

RISHTON AUTHOR PUBLISHES FIRST NOVEL

Rishton resident Hazel Robinson has had her first book published and it is now available to buy. 'Something Missing' was released on 1st May and is a true love story which deals with overcoming problems in relationships.

Hazel said, "I am addicted to books and got friendly with an author who encouraged me to have a go myself. I started writing a year ago and approached Little Bird publishers who have now printed my debut novel! 'Something Missing' is the first in an ongoing series and I am working on the sequel now."

The book is on sale at Amazon and can be found by following this link:

Amazon - Something Missing

Hazel also has her own website which can be found here:

http://hazelrobinson.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment