Tuesday 27 May 2014

LAURA LOU STYLES

Laura Lou Styles is a Rishton hair salon next to Terry's Barbers on Walmsley Street and on Wednesday 14th May the shop celebrated its first year anniversary.

Laura Hoyle is the owner of the unisex salon, is Level 3 qualified and has a talented apprentice called Georgina Pye. There are currently lots of special offers which can be viewed on the business Facebook page here:

Facebook - Laura Lou Styles

Laura said, "I predominantly use Matrix products because they are of very good quality. Customers get a free eyebrow tint with every colour, a cut and blow dry costs just £30 and my salon also has a sun shower and Vibr8 board. I would like to thank all my customers for their support in my first year."

The shop can be contacted by calling 01254 882277.

No comments:

Post a Comment